Safeguarding our Children
St Hilda’s School Pre-Preparatory Centre supports the rights of children and is committed to ensure the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children. St Hilda’s School Pre-Preparatory Centre is therefore committed to responding to allegations of child harm resulting from the conduct or actions of any person including that of employees.
This commitment includes the provision of a safe and supportive living and learning environment for all children and requires all employees, volunteers and visitors to model and encourage behaviour that upholds the dignity and protection of children from harm.
In support of this commitment St Hilda’s School Pre-Preparatory Centre is dedicated to our Child Risk Management strategy which includes having relevant policies, procedures and training in place to effectively address the safety and wellbeing of children in their care.
- Child Protection in Anglican Education and Care Services – Policy
- Child Protection in Anglican Education and Care Services – Procedures
CHILD PROTECTION CONTACTS
- Mrs Lisa Cleverly – Head of Athena/Director of Pre-preparatory
- Mrs Kelly Adam – Early Childhood Teacher
- Ms Morrissey – Early Childhood Teacher
- Mrs Belinda Robson – Early Childhood Teacher