2021 Books and Stationery
Books and Stationery ordering is now open for all year levels for 2021. Please click the links below to find information relevant to your daughter’s year level.
- 2021 Pre-Prep Book and Stationery Pack Letter
- 2021 Pre-Prep Linen Pack Order
- 2021 Prep to Year 6 Booklist Information
- 2021 Years 7 to 11 Booklist Information
- 2021 Year 12 Booklist Information – see below
Please find below additional details regarding Uniform Requirements for Years 7-12 HPE, Sport Science, Senior PE and House Carnivals.
YEAR 12 2021 (Term 4 2020-2021)
This is for parents who have a daughter commencing Year 12 at the start of Term 4 2020, but have not yet purchased books and stationery for Units 3 and 4. The School is now using the services of Impact School Supplies to supply book and stationery requirements. Impact is proudly Queensland owned and operated with distribution centres in the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and the Gold Coast and its own fleet of 16 delivery vehicles. Impact will manage all aspects of processing your order from online ordering through to delivery.
How To Order
- Visit www.impactschoolsupplies.com.au
- Enter the code: STHI6654 (STHI, six, six, five, four) and click login.
- Add your daughter’s details then click next. For multiple students in the one family, click the “Add Another Student” box.
- View your daughter’s book list and select the items that are required.
- Check delivery details and confirm your order.
- Enter your credit card details on the secure payment page to complete your order.
Important Delivery Information
- Order by 18th September – Packing and Handling @$3.95 applies – Delivery by 2nd October 2020
- Orders after 18th September – Packing and handling fee of $16.95 applies – No guarantee of delivery before Term 4 2020.
- Boarding families should tick the box adjacent to the statement ‘Yes, student boards at school’ and the delivery address will be automatically populated to send to St Hilda’s School.
- Impact can deliver to a physical address during business hours. (No PO Boxes).
The online subscription levies and the cost of the Student Organiser will be added to your School fee account.