2022 Books and Stationery
Books and Stationery ordering information for all year levels in 2022 will be updated here shortly. For Year 12, 2022 please see below.
YEAR 12 2022 (Term 4 2021-2022)
This is for parents who have a daughter commencing Year 12 at the start of Term 4 2021. St Hilda’s is using the services of Impact School Supplies to supply book and stationery requirements. Impact is proudly Queensland owned and operated with distribution centres in the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and the Gold Coast with its own fleet of 16 delivery vehicles. Impact will manage all aspects of processing your needs from online ordering through to delivery.
How To Order
1. Visit impactschoolsupplies.com.au
2. Enter the code: STHI6654 (STHI, six, six, five, four) and click login.
3. Add your daughter’s details then click next. For multiple students in the one family, click the “Add Another Student” box.
4. View your daughter’s book list and select the items that are required.
5. Check delivery details and confirm your order.
6. Enter your credit card details on the secure payment page to complete your order.
Important Delivery Information
• Orders on or before 17th September – Packing and Handling @$3.95 applies – Delivery by 1st October 2020.
• Orders after 17th September – Packing and handling fee of $16.95 applies – No guarantee of delivery before Term 4 2021.
• Boarding families should tick the box adjacent to the statement ‘Are you are Boarder?’ so that the delivery address will be automatically populated to send to St Hilda’s School.
• Please note that Impact can deliver to a physical address during business hours. Delivery will not be possible to PO Boxes.