Community News – 18 October 2017
Everyone welcome to join in:
- 25 October 6.30pm – SOCA (Supporters of Creative Arts) Meeting, Central Hall
- 19 October 8.45am – WA (Women’s Auxiliary) Meeting, Meeting Rooms 1 and 2 James Administration Building
- 1 November 6.30pm – RSG (Rowing Supporters Group) Meeting, Meeting Rooms 1 and 2 James Administration Building
- 2 November 5.30pm – P & F (Parents and Friends) Meeting, Meeting Rooms 1 and 2 James Administration Building
- 10 November 3.30pm – Year 1 Student Christmas Party at Abrakidazzle (click here for invitation)
- 10 November 6.00pm – Principal’s and OGA Cocktail Party – Save the date!
- 15 November 12.00 to 3.00pm – Year 12 Parent Luncheon (click here for invitation)
- 17 November 3.30pm to 6.30pm – Junior School Christmas Concert and Markets including preserves, superhero costumes, Roamin in Pizza, Kransky sausages, Classic Ice creams and more!
- 19 November 4.30 to 6.30pm – Prep Parent Sunset Cruise Invitation (click here for invitation)
- 22 November – Year 7 Parent Dinner, SAVE THE DATE! Please come Boarder Parents, we would love to see you!
Thank you to all our wonderful parent support group committees, year level coordinators and volunteers – your assistance is greatly appreciated we couldn’t do it with you!