Community News – August 2020
Posted on: Wednesday 26 August 2020
Posted in: Community
2020 Event Updates
- Saturday 29 August Head of the River Regatta at Wyaralong Dam VIEW LIVESTREAM HERE
- Saturday 5 September Ammonite Awards Dinner at the Gold Coast Turf Club BOOK HERE
- Friday 11 September St Hilda’s Foundation Golf Day at RACV Royal Pines Resort
(LAST CHANCE – Email firstname.lastname@example.org. to book!)
- Saturday 12 September – Year 12 Formal at St Hilda’s School
- Saturday 24 October – Year 11 Presentation Ball
- Monday 2 November – Christmas Gift Market
- Friday 6 November – Principal’s and Old Girls’ Association Christmas Cocktail Party
- Saturday – 7 November OGA High Tea
St Hilda’s School is committed to providing a COVID Safe environment. Please note that all events are subject to COVID restrictions current at the time of the event.
As per advice from the Queensland Government, stay at home if unwell or if you have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath. People must not attend if they have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been to locations identified as COVID-19 Hotspots by Queensland Health. If you become unwell during an event, please advise a St Hilda’s Staff member immediately. A reminder to maintain physical distancing requirements while on campus.
Join our Virtual Parent Group Meetings from Home!
All meetings are conducted via Microsoft Teams. The links below allow you to join the meeting at the listed times.
- Wed 2 September 4.30pm Aquatics Club JOIN HERE
- Wed 2 September 6.30pm Fathers’ Club Meeting JOIN HERE
- Wed 9 September 6.30pm Rowing Supporters Group Meeting JOIN HERE
- Wed 7 October 9am Boarder Parents Support Group JOIN HERE
- Thurs 15 October 8.45am Women’s Auxiliary Meeting JOIN HERE
- Thurs 15 October 5.30pm Parents and Friends Meeting JOIN HERE
- Wed 21 October 6.30pm Supporters of Creative Arts Meeting JOIN HERE
- Sat 7 November 9.30am Old Girls’ Association Meeting TBC