Junior School Clubs
Once the academic day is completed at 3.25pm, students are able to participate in a range of co-curricular clubs and activities delivered by our class teachers. The activities organised for the students are wide-ranging and are available to girls from Prep to 6.
Our extensive co-curricular and extra-curricular program offers our girls a choice of a wide variety of activities after school hours on the school site.
Co-curricular Club activities are non-fee paying and are organised and managed by the staff of the Junior School.
Participation in the co-curricular program is optional. However, attendance does allow our students to work and play with girls from other forms and year levels, thereby helping in the development of social skills.
Clubs for 2020 – Semester 2
Our clubs available Semester 2, 2020 are:
- Chess Club (costs apply) Yr 1-6
- Design and Construction Club P-2
- Homework Club P-2
- Homework Club 3-6
- French Club 2-6
- Crafty and DIY Mornings – Year 4-6
- Drama/Dance Club – Year 4-6
- Public Speaking – Year 4-6
- Tech Girls – Year 4 (already selected teams)
- Loving Literature Club – Years 5-6
- Prayer Space – Year 3 – 6
- Coding Club – P-3
Other Co-Curricular activities on offer during Semester 2 include:
- Prep – Year 6 Chess Club (costs apply)
- Years 2 and 3 Choir
- Years 4-6 Vocal Ensemble
- Years 4 – 6 Choir
- Years 3 – 6 Junior String Ensemble
- Years 3 – 6 Junior Concert Band