- MS Subject Selection ibook 2017-2018
- Subject Selection Year 8 2018 Power Point Presentation
- Subject Preference Form for 2018
- Year 8 Assessment Calendar Sem 1 2018
- Year 8 Parent Information Session 2018
- Year 8 Outdoor Education Information Session 2018
- Year 8 Outdoor Education Information Booklet 2018
- Year 7 Assessment Calendar Sem 1 2018
- Year 7 Parent Information Session 2018
- Year 7 Outdoor Education Information Session 2018
- Year 7 Outdoor Education Information Booklet 2018
Meet Ben Andrews
Ben is an experienced Media Arts teacher who is passionate about film, media and new technologies and the opportunities they bring to each student.
He holds a Bachelor of Multimedia from Griffith University and taught Virtual Reality (VRML), Sound, Image and Video Compression and Multimedia authoring as part of the Griffith University School of Information Technology. Ben worked at Brisbane Boys’ College as the Educational Multimedia Coordinator, before commencing as the Digital Media support officer at St Hilda’s School in 2004 and undertaking his Graduate Diploma Education (Secondary).
Over the past five years, he has undertaken a variety of bespoke digital design projects incorporating a variety of CNC technologies such as Digital Engraving, Cutting and FDM (3D Printing ABS, PLA) techniques, which he teaches as part of the Design and Technology subject.
Ben joined the Middle School as Head of Year 8 in 2012, and in this role focuses on supporting the girls as they develop their individual identity and transition through the Middle Years of education. He teaches across the Visual Art (Media Arts; Film, Television and New Media) and Design (Design and Technology) faculties.