Outside School Hours Care
Outside School Hours Care can be booked on a permanent (set days each week) or casual basis by contacting the school on the day care is required. Bookings will be accepted provided there are places available.
Telephone: 07-5577 7211 or 0428 639 706
Before School Care
7am to 8am
$15.00 per session
After School Care
$20.00 Permanent Bookings
$25.00 Casual Bookings
$65 per day (exclusive of incursion and excursion costs)
$20 late fee will apply from 6.01pm to 6.15pm with a further charge of $1.00 each minute thereafter
Click here to view the 2022 OSHC Parent Handbook
STATEMENT OF COMMITMENT
Anglican Schools and Education and Care Services are committed to providing environments where children and young people receive the highest standard of care, where their rights are supported, and they have opportunity to thrive and be fruitful. Such environments nurture and safeguard the intelligence, dignity, safety and wellbeing of each child or young person, by placing them at the centre of thought, values and actions.
As reflected in our Ethos, our vocation is education, driven by a vision of humanity, shaped by the image of God made visible in Jesus, present in every human being.
- Every child: made in the image and likeness of God.
- Every child: loveable and loved, unique and unrepeatable.
- Outstanding education for the flourishing of people and the good of community.
Our faith is lived. We are hospitable and welcoming communities, who embody compassion, kindness, fairness, justice and love, and where exceptional pastoral care is practiced.
Working and serving the best interests of children and young people is in everyone’s best interest. This is achieved through sustaining living and learning environments that are safe, supportive and stimulating. Specifically, we:
- place emphasis on genuine engagement with children and young people;
- create conditions that reduce the likelihood of harm to children and young people;
- create conditions that increase the likelihood of identifying harm where it exists; and
- respond swiftly and appropriately to any concerns, disclosures, allegations or suspicions.
This commitment is sought to be consistently reflected through the decisions and behaviour of all persons within the School or Service, who are guided by effective governance, policies, tools and processes. This fosters a child safe culture, where acting in children and young people’s best interests is at the heart of what we do.
Source: Working with Children in Anglican Education Policy v1.0 (2020)
St Hilda’s School OSHC Child & Youth Risk Management Strategy
Protecting Children and Young People in Anglican Education Policy
Protecting Children and Young People in Anglican Education Procedures
Information Kit on Child Protection for Parents
CHILD PROTECTION CONTACTS
- Mrs Lisa Cleverly – Head of Athena/Director of Pre-Preparatory
- Mrs Kira Blair – OSHC Coordinator
Code of Conduct – OSHC Centre Community
Code of Conduct – Staff and Volunteers
Pre-Preparatory – OSHC Student and Parental Volunteer Handbook
Creating Environments for Students to Thrive:
An induction overview for those working, either paid or volunteering in Anglican Schools
– Protecting Children and Young People
– Child and Youth Risk Management
– Our Commitment : Code of Conduct