St Hilda's is an Anglican School devoted to providing for girls in a caring environment, a first class education aimed at developing their best qualities, broadening their horizons, preparing them for the ever-changing demands of a career, and equipping them to meet and enjoy the challenges of life in the 21st Century.
National Register Canon
As part of the selection process for new staff, we are obliged by Canon to have a check of the National Register done. To do this accurately, your date of birth is required to ensure that, if there is information on the Register, the information refers to the right person. Your date of birth will be used only for that purpose and nothing else; the process of checking the Register is done by the Office of Professional Standards and their records are confidential and separate from personnel records.
Applications for all positions should include:
- Completed Staff Application Form
- Letter of introduction stating your reasons for applying for the position
- Certified copies of qualifications (including academic transcripts for teaching positions)
- Certified copy of Teacher Registration (for teaching positions)
- Your current Principal as a referee
- Other relevant information
Applications should reach the School as soon as possible but no later than the close of business on the specified closing date. Applications should be addressed as follows.